About Me

My photo
After years of following an acoustic singer/songwriter guitar path, I've decided to go electric. Bringing loops, ebow and multi-stage delays into a largely improvisational mix that ranges from blissfully ambient to full-on psychedelic journeys in sound.

Breaking Light's latest tune is "Tin Man's Tears Flow"

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dunn Bros. in Spring Tx. 1/2/10

What fun. To sit and play alongside two of my favorite pickers was a total blast. Sean Martin (r) and Robert Stallard (middle) are accomplished musicians and purveyors of harp guitar.

 Dunn Bros. Spring, Tx. 1/2/10

Sean blew me away by playing Michael Hedges "Because It's There" and John Fahey's "Last Steam Engine Train", two of my favorite all time acoustic pieces, as well as his own harp guitar originals. Robert rocked out on some harp guitar also and did some great looping!

Check both of these amazing artists out:

Sean Martin

Robert Len Stallard

No comments:

Post a Comment