About Me

My photo
After years of following an acoustic singer/songwriter guitar path, I've decided to go electric. Bringing loops, ebow and multi-stage delays into a largely improvisational mix that ranges from blissfully ambient to full-on psychedelic journeys in sound.

Breaking Light's latest tune is "Tin Man's Tears Flow"

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Psychedelacoustic volume 5


Well my traditional annual end-of-year musical spew is assembled and ready for yer perusal! Doing something a bit different this year and instead of distributing dozens of shiny plastic coasters, I 'm offering the album as a zip file for you to download (or not). Note: THIS IS FREE. Instead of sending out Christmas cards or taking part in the yearly feast of consumerism, each year I assemble what I think is the best of my recorded output from the year, for better or worse.

Go here to download
Psychedelacoustic volume 5:
http://www.box.net/shared/cy0z78my1h


No comments:

Post a Comment