About Me

My photo
After years of following an acoustic singer/songwriter guitar path, I've decided to go electric. Bringing loops, ebow and multi-stage delays into a largely improvisational mix that ranges from blissfully ambient to full-on psychedelic journeys in sound.

Breaking Light's latest tune is "Tin Man's Tears Flow"

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

FW Weekly Music Awards show/Hip Pocket 6/26/11

Wow days like this don't come often. I had already booked the Hip Pocket Theater gig, my first one of the season, then the Fort Worth Weekly Awards showcase party sprang up. And I always jump at the chance to jam with Darrin Kobetich and Bill Pohl (as our improv guitar trio, Strung,Drawn and Quartered). We played to a packed house at the Magnolia Motor Lounge, to folks who were ready to drift away on some mind meld music.

Strung, Drawn and Quartered



Breaking Light set at Hip Pocket Theater

No comments:

Post a Comment