About Me

My photo
After years of following an acoustic singer/songwriter guitar path, I've decided to go electric. Bringing loops, ebow and multi-stage delays into a largely improvisational mix that ranges from blissfully ambient to full-on psychedelic journeys in sound.

Breaking Light's latest tune is "Tin Man's Tears Flow"

Friday, December 3, 2010

IF submissions 12/3/10

I cut up snippets of a jam I had with a buddy last Tgiving weekend and laid them over a bleep!Box app beat, with some Paulstretch thrown in. What a mess! Cute title tho, huh?

Turtlenecktie


Then I dusted off the 'ol Multikord pedal steel, ran it thru loads of effects. Unfortunately that ps has a bad ground or maybe just the nature of the single coil pu, but the recording is a bit buzzy/noisy. It is what it is.

Riding Rails

No comments:

Post a Comment