About Me

My photo
After years of following an acoustic singer/songwriter guitar path, I've decided to go electric. Bringing loops, ebow and multi-stage delays into a largely improvisational mix that ranges from blissfully ambient to full-on psychedelic journeys in sound.

Breaking Light's latest tune is "Tin Man's Tears Flow"

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

End of Year Projects!

Ok its crunch time. In addition to the traditional release of my "holiday/end of year" cd, Psyche De L'acoustic (notice the new syntax), this year it's volume 6!, I have the Tonefreakin' Podcast #2 I'm shooting to have done and released on Jan.1 (2011 of course). As if that's not enough, I'm working on a new song for the RPM Holiday Challenge, which is a precursor to the big RPM Challenge thing in February. This song is inspired by Arthur C. Clarke's classic science fiction short story The Star, which is about an astronaut/priest who discovers the supernova remnant that was the Star of Bethlehem, and his resulting doubt in his faith. Obviously it won't be a traditional Christmas song of good cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment