About Me

My photo
After years of following an acoustic singer/songwriter guitar path, I've decided to go electric. Bringing loops, ebow and multi-stage delays into a largely improvisational mix that ranges from blissfully ambient to full-on psychedelic journeys in sound.

Breaking Light's latest tune is "Tin Man's Tears Flow"

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Other Hentai

I really dug the Hentai Improvising Orchestra's set at the Other Texas Music show May 1st. So much so that I decided to tweek (er, remix) it! Ended up half as long and almost twice as dense. Mostly heavily editing, some looping passages, and using pitch shifting and tape delay effects.

"Listen with your THIRD ear"....

alonetone

improvFriday

Susan Alcorn

Harry Partch virtual instruments

The Stash Dauber

Stephanie Jung (artist)

other music folks I jam with or dig heavily:
Strung, Drawn and Quartered
Hentai Improvising Orchestra
Darrin Kobetich

Followers