About Me

My photo
After years of following an acoustic singer/songwriter guitar path, I've decided to go electric. Bringing loops, ebow and multi-stage delays into a largely improvisational mix that ranges from blissfully ambient to full-on psychedelic journeys in sound.

Breaking Light's latest tune is "Tin Man's Tears Flow"

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Breaking Light at Gallery Art Cafe 11/21/09

I enjoyed playing here, but the evening was tempered by the news that the place may be changing hands soon, or closing. Ross sat in on flute for a good bit, and that was fun. A few customers made positive comments and one bought a cd! Enjoyed talking music with Bruce after, hope we cross paths again.

I hope I can play there next month on third Saturday. We'll see.

Here's one of the more experimental bits from the evening:

No comments:

Post a Comment